Our ultrasonic reactor can play an important role in ultrafine comminution of powder materials in liquid phase, petroleum emulsion extraction, nano particle dispersion and precious metal purification. It can also promote the reaction of powdery substances, emulsification reaction and homogeneous reaction involved in the reaction
Product advantages and features
1. G3.3 high borosilicate glass is used, which has good chemical and physical properties, such as corrosion resistance and heat resistance
2. Alloy steel mechanical seal and PTFE soft connector have accurate sealing performance during operation.
3. Using PT100 sensor probe, it can carry out high-precision temperature measurement with less error and high efficiency
4. AC continuously variable speed motor, brushless, spark free, low noise, strong torque and high speed (50-800 / 50-600 RPM / min)
5. Coating reinforced PTFE agitator, especially for high viscosity reaction solvent, must be low viscosity. At the same time, different types of mixing paddles (anchor, paddle, impeller, frame, screw, etc.) can be selected
6. Teflon discharge valve is corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, no dead angle, no vibration, no sample accumulation, and flushing is rapid.
7. It can provide you with four, five, six or more multi neck reactor covers (main ports: constant pressure funnel port, mixing port, liquid addition port, solid feed port, temperature measurement port, evaporation reflux port)
8. Explosion proof equipment (explosion-proof motor, explosion-proof control panel, explosion-proof temperature LCD display) is optional.
9. Vertical high efficiency coil condenser or horizontal serpentine coil condenser (0.3-3m2)
10. PH meter, sand core filter, etc. Special kettle body structure can be designed according to customer requirements
11. Vacuum gauge. The stainless steel cover is corrosion-resistant, beautiful in appearance, completely sealed and filled with oil to protect the components from rust and impact
12. Control box. Explosion proof or normal motor can be selected. It is produced by well-known domestic enterprises and authorized by the national quality assurance department.
Ultrasonic jacketed glass reactors are widely used in petroleum industry, chemical industry, food and beverage factories, pharmaceutical factories, pesticide factories, metallurgical industry, scientific research institutions, environmental protection, universities, construction and construction fields, biology, cosmetics, various oil extraction and purification, etc.
|Input voltage||220±10％/ 50 V / Hz|
|The ultrasonic generator||1. Intelligent control program
2. DDS frequency automatic detection and tracking
3. DSP control circuit
4. The ultrasonic power output is adjustable
5. Power device - IGBT
6. Continuous ultrasonic time up to 99 hours.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
The company has a high-quality R & D team with rich experience in the design and development of reactor, high and low temperature temperature temperature control system and ultrasonic equipment.